Contact: Linda Alexander
856-256-2300, ext. 2411 firstname.lastname@example.org
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Taking the Next Step on the Nephrology Nursing
ANNAs revised professional development guide tackles research, education, leadership, and other career issues.
Pitman, NJ - The American Nephrology Nurses Association (ANNA) has updated its best-selling nephrology nursing career guide, Career Fulfillment in Nephrology Nursing: Your Guide to Professional Development. This popular resource was fully revised and updated by experts in nephrology nursing and career development.
With a new format separating information into nine chapters, the Professional Development Guide covers every major area of professional development for nephrology nurses. The chapters include:
- Setting the Stage for Professional Development
- The Nursing Research Process
- Education in Nursing: A Professional Obligation
- Clinical Expertise: Achieving Practice Excellence
- Health Policy: Implications for Every Nurse
- Crossing Your Ts and Dotting Your Is: Professional Etiquette in Nursing
- Professional Communications: Publications and Presentations
- Leadership: A Peak and Perk of Professional Development
- Professional Affiliations: Membership Has Its Privileges
The 116-page soft-back guide contains nine continuing nursing education (CNE) self-evaluation forms, one following each chapter. Readers can earn up to 11.0 hours of CNE credit.
The revised guide is convenient, its easy to use, and I think readers will really benefit from the guidance it contains, said Editor Carol M. Headley, DNSc, RN, CNN.
Career Fulfillment in Nephrology Nursing: Your Guide to Professional Development is $60, with an ANNA member-discounted price of $40. To order, visit ANNAs Web site, www.annanurse.org, or contact ANNAs National Office at 888-600-2662 or email@example.com.
# # #
ANNA is a professional nursing association with over 12,000 members. Its mission is to advance nephrology nursing practice and positively influence outcomes for patients with kidney disease through advocacy, scholarship, and excellence.