We want to hear from YOU. We value your expertise and knowledge.
- Do you have Best Practice project ideas? If so, please let us know. Click here to contact our Best Practice Team Leader.
- Do you have an idea for a great article about this SPN? If so, please let us know. Click here to contact our Publications Team Leader.
- Do you want to give input on educational needs for our specialty or know of a great speaker and topic? Click here to contact our Education Team Leader.
- Under the guidance of the Board of Directors, identifies, coordinates, and completes Specialty Practice Network (SPN) activities and projects, related to education, publications, best practice resources, and membership needs, consistent with ANNA’s mission, strategic plan, and policies and procedures.
- Actively engages and involves ANNA members, who have opted to be a part of the SPN Group, in the SPN activities.
- Ensures that work products are congruent with the current Nephrology Nursing Scope and Standards of Practice.
- ANNA Connected SPN Discussion Groups
- Educational Sessions in Online Library
- Manager Resource Sheet: Conflict Resolution Session with Employees [PDF]
- Manager Resource Sheet: Delegation Decision Tree [PDF]
- Manager Resource Sheet: Effective Performance Evaluations [PDF]
- Manager Resource Sheet: Opening a New Dialysis Facility: Helpful Hints [PDF]
- Manager Resource Sheet: Opening a New Dialysis Facility: Sample Checklist [PDF]
- Manager Resource Sheet: Organizational Resource List [PDF]
- Manager Resource Sheet: Survey Readiness Checklist [PDF]
- CMS Survey and Certification Program - This program certifies ESRD facilities for inclusion in the Medicare Program by validating that each facility meets "Conditions for Coverage." This page provides basic information related to survey and certification of dialysis facilities for ESRD surveyors and dialysis providers.
- ESRD Quality Measures - The ESRD Quality Incentive Program (QIP) links provider or facility payments to performance, based on outcomes assessed through specific quality measures. These measures are important indicators of patient outcomes and are at the core of medical management of ESRD patients.
See Role Description for committee member qualifications, selection criteria, and responsibilities.