We want to hear from YOU. We value your expertise and knowledge.
- Education Team Leader Volunteer Position is open. Are you interested? Click here to view role description (see H).
- Do you have Best Practice project ideas? If so, please let us know. Click here to contact our Best Practice Team Leader.
- Do you want to give input on educational needs for our specialty or know of a great speaker and topic? Click here to contact our Education Team Leader.
- Under the guidance of the Board of Directors, identifies, coordinates, and completes Specialty Practice Network (SPN) activities and projects, related to education, publications, best practice resources, and membership needs, consistent with ANNA’s mission, strategic plan, and policies and procedures.
- Actively engages and involves ANNA members, who have opted to be a part of the SPN Group, in the SPN activities.
- Ensures that work products are congruent with the current Nephrology Nursing Scope and Standards of Practice.
- Comprehensive Interdisciplinary Patient Assessment Tool ~ Pediatrics
- Pediatric ESRD - Chronic Kidney Disease Fact Sheet [PDF]
- Pediatric ESRD - Hemodialysis Fact Sheet [PDF]
- Pediatric ESRD - Peritoneal Dialysis Fact Sheet [PDF]
- Pediatric ESRD - Renal Transplant Fact Sheet [PDF]
- Pediatric Nephrotic Syndrome Fact Sheet [PDF]
KidComm.org – The SPN recommends this website as a resource for children who are coping with childhood kidney diseases and their parents. The site offers KidTalk, an email group for children with kidney disease. Children can email each other and talk about their hobbies, interests, medications, etc.
See Role Description for committee member qualifications, selection criteria, and responsibilities.