We want to hear from YOU. We value your expertise and knowledge.
- Do you have Best Practice project ideas? If so, please let us know. Click here to contact our Best Practice Team Leader.
- Do you have an idea for a great article about this SPN? If so, please let us know. Click here to contact our Publications Team Leader.
- Do you want to give input on educational needs for our specialty or know of a great speaker and topic? Click here to contact our Education Team Leader.
- Under the guidance of the Board of Directors, identifies, coordinates, and completes Specialty Practice Network (SPN) activities and projects, related to education, publications, best practice resources, and membership needs, consistent with ANNA’s mission, strategic plan, and policies and procedures.
- Actively engages and involves ANNA members, who have opted to be a part of the SPN Group, in the SPN activities.
- Ensures that work products are congruent with the current Nephrology Nursing Scope and Standards of Practice.
- ANNA Connected SPN Discussion Groups
- Educational Sessions in Online Library
- Peritoneal Dialysis Fact Sheet [PDF]
- Peritoneal Dialysis Travel Tool Box © 2004 [PDF]
- Peritoneal Dialysis Resource Guide © 2003 [PDF]
- Nephrology Nursing Journal monograph on peritoneal dialysis (published September/October 2004).
Other Suggested Resources
- How to Handrub (from the World Health Organization) [PDF]
- How to Handwash (from the World Health Organization) [PDF]
- Access Care and Complications Management Update 2012 / Care of the Adult Patient on Peritoneal Dialysis (from Baxter) [PDF]
See Role Description for committee member qualifications, selection criteria, and responsibilities.