Site License Program
ANNA offers a bulk rate for access to our Symposia and Fall Meeting preconferences (audio recordings, handouts, and CNE evaluations all available in the Online Library).
- Click here for more information.
- Click here to download Site License form (please review link above before submitting form)
FREE CNE Opportunity!
CNE on Wheels Series
The CNE on Wheels series are a group of three sessions that are available at a discounted rate for chapters only. The programs are pre-recorded and available in ANNA’s Online Library. Your chapter can view sessions together and earn CNE (free for ANNA members, $5 for nonmembers). Click here for instructions.
- Pneumonia: Impact on Mortality in the CKD Population - Program expires 5/3/14
- Prevention of Heart Disease in Women: The CKD and CVD Connection - Program expires 5/3/14
- Improving Outcomes in Renal Replacement Therapy - Program expires 5/3/14
- Glomerular Disorders - Program expires 5/3/14
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus - Program expires 9/27/14
- The Ten Percent of Patients Who Take Ninety Percent of Your Time - Program expires 9/27/14
- To Constrict or to Dilate, That Is the Question: Vasoactive Agents - Program expires 9/22/15
- But Your Honor...the Nurse Said..., or I Was Only Doing My Job - Program expires 9/22/15
ANNA Webinars as Webcasts in Online Library
Please note: Fee indicated on the Repeat Activity Request form for each activity is specific to ANNA chapters only. If your group/association would like to use one of the above activities, please refer to our Fee Schedule.
* If you attended a session at a live meeting (National Symposium, Fall Meeting, Webinar, etc.), you cannot repeat and claim credit for that session again. While the session is now offered online in a different format, the educational content is the same. So, if your chapter members have participated in a particular event already, your chapter should not host it again.
American Nephrology Nurses' Association is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center Commission on Accreditation.