Site License Program
ANNA offers a bulk rate for access to our Symposia and Fall Meeting preconferences (audio recordings, handouts, and CNE evaluations all available in the Online Library).
- Click here for more information.
- Click here to download Site License form (please review link above before submitting form)
FREE CNE Opportunity!
CE Made EZ
CE Made EZ is a group of six pre-selected topics that you can use to easily submit a CE application. Many parts of the CE application are already completed for you! Click here for more information.
- Acid Base Balance in Hemodialysis
- Infection Control
- Safety in the Hemodialysis Unit
- Effective Communication
CNE on Wheels Series
The CNE on Wheels series are a group of three sessions that are available at a discounted rate for chapters only. The programs are pre-recorded and available in ANNA’s Online Library. Your chapter can view sessions together and earn CNE (free for ANNA members, $5 for nonmembers). Click here for instructions.
- Pneumonia: Impact on Mortality in the CKD Population
- Prevention of Heart Disease in Women: The CKD and CVD Connection
- When it Rains it Pours: Know Your Water System
ANNA Webinars as Webcasts in Online Library
Please note: Fee indicated on the Repeat Activity Request form for each activity is specific to ANNA chapters only. If your group/association would like to use one of the above activities, please refer to our Fee Schedule.
* If you attended a session at a live meeting (National Symposium, Fall Meeting, Webinar, etc.), you cannot repeat and claim credit for that session again. While the session is now offered online in a different format, the educational content is the same. So, if your chapter members have participated in a particular event already, your chapter should not host it again.
American Nephrology Nurses' Association is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center Commission on Accreditation.