What is it?
ANNA offers a bulk rate for access to our Symposia and Fall Meeting preconferences (audio recordings, handouts, and CNE evaluations all available in ANNA’s Online Library).
How does it work?
Your facility/chapter provides a completed Site License Form [Word] at least 2 weeks before access is needed.
- Approximately 2 weeks after form is received and payment has been processed, you’ll receive a special code and instructions that chapter members/facility employees use to redeem access to the purchased content. Content includes audio recordings, handouts, and CNE evaluations. This special code includes a maximum number of users as agreed upon (and can only be redeemed up to the number of licenses purchased).
There are three ways that a licensed program can be offered:
- Independent Study – Simply purchase a site license for employees/chapter members to participate in the program online, on their schedule (as an independent study).
- Host an Event – Purchase a site license, but then host an event in which the preconference is projected onto a big screen. Attendees then go online to complete CNE evaluation.
- Hybrid Event – Invite speakers who are qualified to present the content contained within the program and host it “live” so that a qualified speaker can handle a Q&A session! Then, attendees go online to review the ALL content and complete the CNE evaluation.
- Note – If this option is used, you must disclose that the contact hours awarded are for the content in the library, NOT for the content that the speaker presents. The speaker is simply a means to enhance the event!
IMPORTANT – If you choose to use the site license/group access as an event (options #2 & 3 above), you’ll need to have a registration process in place, and a registration cut-off date. Once a license is purchased, it cannot be added to.
Questions? Contact Celess Tyrell at email@example.com