Applying Continuous Quality Improvement in Clinical Practice (2009) contains 22 chapters of educational content. Individual learners may apply for continuing nursing education (CNE) by reading the chapter and completing the CNE Evaluation Form for that chapter. Learners may apply for CNE credit for any or all chapters (processing fees apply).
The Continuing Nursing Education Evaluation Form for each chapter is available for download in PDF format (see below). Learners also may complete the CNE evaluation process in ANNA's Online Library.
Click here to go to ANNA's Online Library and complete the CNE evaluation process online and immediately receive a downloadable certificate.
Downloadable Evaluation Forms
Click below to download individual CNE Evaluation Forms for each section:
- Chapter 1: Concepts and Principles of Quality Management
- Chapter 2: Using Continuous Quality Improvement
- Chapter 3: Root Cause Analysis in Quality Improvement
- Chapter 4: Introduction to Six Sigma
- Chapter 5: Clinical Application: CQI in Anemia and Iron Management
- Chapter 6: Clinical Application: CQI in Mineral and Bone Disorder Management: A Multi-Phase Approach Grounded in Research
- Chapter 7: Clinical Application: Adequacy of Hemodialysis
- Chapter 8: Clinical Application: CQI in Vascular Access Management
- Chapter 9: Clinical Application: CQI with Fluid Management in Hemodialysis
- Chapter 10: Clinical Application: Improvement Application in Acute Dialysis
- Chapter 11: Clinical Application: CQI in Solid Organ Transplant
- Chapter 12: Clinical Application: CQI in Peritoneal Dialysis
- Chapter 13: Clinical Application: CQI Aspects of the Therapeutic Apheresis Program
- Chapter 14: Clinical Application: CQI in Continuous Renal Replacement Therapy
- Chapter 15: Clinical Application: Improving Quality for Children with Kidney Disease: Unique Dimensions
- Chapter 16: Clinical Application: Advanced Practice Nurses: Monitoring Outcomes to Improve Care to Patients with Chronic Kidney Disease
- Chapter 17: Clinical Application: CQI in Conservative Management
- Chapter 18: Clinical Application: Quality Improvement in Hemodialysis - Patient Safety
- Chapter 19: Quality Assurance and Performance Improvement in the Outpatient Setting
- Chapter 20: CQI Application: Meeting the Challenges of ESRD Networks
- Chapter 21: Team Collaboration in Continuous Quality Improvement
- Chapter 22: Continuous Quality Improvement and Research in Nursing
American Nephrology Nurses' Association is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center.