Individual in this role is accountable for planning, supervising and coordinating all patient care activities and daily clinic operations in order to maintain a safe, efficient, financially responsible environment to provide the highest level of quality patient care. This individual manages hiring, staffing, disciplinary action, development and employment decisions related to clinic staff. The Clinical Coordinator executes and monitors the daily clinical, labor and supply utilization, and regulatory functions of the programs consistent with the State, Federal and Company guidelines. This individual provides oversight and leadership to the patient care staff and ensures compliance to Company policies and procedures:
We are looking for someone with the following qualifications:
- Must have current and valid State professional nursing licensure
- Bachelors or associates degree required in nursing, business or related field
- Minimum of 3 years of ESRD experience.
- Certification in specialty required within one year of acceptance of position.
- Prior experience managing or supervising direct reports.
- Must have demonstrated record of and commitment to safety; and dedication to excellence.
- Must possess outstanding communication and interpersonal skills. Must be able to communicate professionally and effectively with other staff members, patients and physicians.
- Able to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals.
- Basic knowledge of computers, Word Processing software and database.
- Travel required up to 25%
How we invest in our employees:
- Competitive benefits package including Medical/Dental/Vision, 401K, PTO, tuition reimbursement.
- Internal career growth at RVM.
- Professional development courses to enhance knowledge.
- Opportunity to make a difference, alongside a collaborative team of professionals.
Apply online at: http://www.renalventures.com/careers
Search Req #64109