A growing dialysis company in Rockland County, NY is seeking a dynamic RN to fill the position of Nurse Manager. As the Nurse Manager, you will assume 24-hour responsibility for overall running of the unit. Under the direction of the CEO and Medical Director and Regional Nurse Director will be responsible for overseeing the management of the facility and supervision of all personnel. He/she oversees the review and evaluation of patient care in accordance with ESRD and regulatory agencies, in order to ensure safe and effective dialysis treatments for all patients. Implement training and educational programs for ESRD. The ideal candidate will have a BSN degree with 2+ years of recent Manager or higher management experience and is comfortable addressing staff, managing problems, etc. Dialysis experience preferred but will consider an experienced manager without dialysis experience for our training program.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing or equivalent required
- Current New York State License required on employment start date
- Current CPR certification required
- 2 years Clinical Supervisory/management experience required
- 5 years nursing experience; clinical nursing experience in Med Surgical required, ICU, CCU, ER (preferred)
- 1 year of hemodialysis experience preferred, experience in Home Dialysis is a plus.
- CNN, CDN; preferred
- Health, Dental, + Flex Spending
- 401k match
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition Assistance
- Sundays off
Contact: Cindy Rodriguez