Sponsored by B. Braun Medical Inc. and Aesculap Academy
To recognize one ANNA chapter annually that has demonstrated exceptional contributions and outstanding achievements while actively supporting the goals and philosophy of ANNA.
- Chapters will not nominate nor apply for this award.
- Chapter meets recharter criteria.
- Chapter demonstrates evidence of cooperation with National ANNA goals through participation in the STAR program.
- A chapter may not win this award in 2 consecutive years.
- If a chapter wins the Outstanding Chapter Recognition Award they will not be eligible to win any other Chapter STAR Award or Chapter Rising STAR Award in that same year. The recipient of this award is not eligible to receive the Chapters Collaboration Award in the same year.
- The timeline for criteria for this award is January 1 through December 31.