Sponsored by Church & Dwight Co., Inc.
To recognize a nurse or technician who, through clinical excellence and exceptional human compassion, has provided care to hemodialysis patients that is above and beyond the requirements of his/her position.
$2,000 and a plaque
- Candidates for the award will be nominated.
- Current full or associate member of ANNA, having been a member for a minimum of the last 2 years as of the awards/scholarship application deadline.
- Actively involved in nephrology nursing related health care services.
- Committed to personal and professional growth through continuing education.
- Active in the continuous improvement of patient care through involvement in patient education and/or other patient-centered activities.