American Nurses Association (ANA)
- Disaster Response in Haiti –http://www.nursingworld.org/MainMenuCategories/HealthcareandPolicyIssues/DPR/Haiti.aspx
- Call for RN Volunteers
- Additional Volunteer Information –http://www.nursingworld.org/MainMenuCategories/HealthcareandPolicyIssues/DPR/VolunteerNow.aspx
American Red Cross
Center for International Disaster Information
Anyone wishing to donate or provide assistance in Haiti is asked to contact the Center for International Disaster Information at www.cidi.org
Centers for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC)
Kidney Community Emergency Response Coalition (KCERC)
- Response to Earthquake in Haiti
- Humanitarian Assistance to Haiti for the Earthquake (Map) [PDF, 1.6M]
- Volunteers – Anyone interested in volunteering through KCERC can contact Norma Gomez at 305-322-6866.
Project HOPE will be sending a volunteer team to assist in the disaster relief efforts in Haiti. The departure date and specific specialties needed are still being determined. Click here for more information.